A downloadable game for Windows
The game is set in the far future where our star, having exhausted all of it's hydrogen reserves, begins to turn into a red giant and engulf the inner planets. Harvest moons for metal and fuel, evacuate as many planets as you can and try to help humanity escape their dying sun.
Originally made in 7 days for Ludum Dare, 7DRTS.
The aim of the game is to evacuate the colonised inner planets to the safer outer planets, with the ultimate aim to build an interstellar colony ship. You can build Deuterium and Metal Mines on moons in order to gain the resources required to build ships and buildings on the planets.
Buildings / Ships
- Deuterium / Metal Mine - Mines for Deuterium / Metal
- Small / Large Colony Ship - Used for transporting people to other planets
- Terraforming - Used to Make the colder outer planets more habitable.
- Solar Mirrors - Slows population loss from the effects of solar radiation.
- Fusion Inhibitor - Temporarily stops the sun from expanding
- Interstellar Colony Ship - Allows you to transport the human populace to a new star system.
- All This by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com/)
- Dark Dance by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com/)
- Dragon and Toast by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com/)
- Clean Soul by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com/)
- Trio for Piano, Cello, and Clarinet by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com/)
Thanks to Куликов Дмитрий for the Russian translation.
New version in development - http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=35290.0.